12 January 2011

Our Little Princess

Salam everyone!

This blog is created specially to our little princess, Auni Irdina.

:)

So the purpose of this blog is to dedicate all stories about Auni since the day she was born, and until she grow up. Some experiences in raising Auni also be included in this blog. Just for sharing.

Besides that, this blog is controlled by me & my husband. So any updating entries could be by me or my husband.

As for beginning, a bit about Auni, she was born on 11 Oct 2010, after 8 days overdue. I'd been induced in order to force contraction, but unfortunately it still did not help for normal birth. So ended up with emergency c-sect.

However, everything is settled, alhamdulillah.. Her birth is the most precious moment to both of us.

Now, she is already 3 months 1 day, and she started cooing, grasping thing, laughing, smiling, kicking.. As a mama, of course I am really, super duper happy, seeing my child growing up day by day.

Having a child really teach me how to manage times properly, what is the priority in life, and try to be patient in doing something.


"Ohhh, our life become wonderful having you as a daughter".

:D

And every times I pray, I ask from Allah:

"Ya Allah, please give me a guidance, patience, and strength, in bringing up my daughter to be a child who is never forget to raise her hands recite do'a for her parents, to be a good Muslimah who never neglect her responsibility towards You, to be a student who is never disappoint her teachers, and to be a person who is always help those are needed.."



"Mama & papa love Auni so much dear!"


P/S: This is just the beginning. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...