12 January 2011

About Patient

Assalamualaikum. Thank to my wife for the introduction entry. Since I was titled as papa on 11 October 2010, its teach me a lot. From the product of milk, dypers, baby products and many more. But the the important thing is, the existence of my little princess Auni Irdina in this world had teach me more than baby products...

Everyday since she was born, I've learn a new thing. Something that can't get or buy from anywhere. The package that Auni bring with her when she 'successfully jump out' from my wife 'tummy' is responsibilities and patient.

Its not an easy task for me the 'young papa' to adapt with this new situation. But, by the name of responsible and patient that Auni bring along with her, I take it as a challenge. My little princess has teach me a lot especially on 'How To Be A Good Father'. Alhamdulillah, day by day I've improve and can do the 'mama job' just with a single hand... haha...

Talk about patient, I can say that I'm very patient to deal with 'kerenah' Auni that changing everyday. From she wake up in the morning until close her eyes, Auni still remind me "papa, u should be patient ok, coz I'm ur beloved daughter" in her own word "uuu, uuu, eekkkeeeee" haha.

Ooo, 'dah pandai mengajaq papa no'. But I don't care, I love to be a papa, everything u want, I'll serve it with pleasure...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...